Eija
Eija seems to think I have time to do a meme. Since she is fittingly busy herself and found time to do it, I will use her as inspiration :)
The meme is to list 6 unremarkable things about yourself. How you are no different from the (most of) the rest of the human race. I think 6 remarkable things would be easier. I could say stuff like: I have a friend named Eija.
But unremarkable:
1) I work (most people do this to put food on the table, etc.)
2) I don't have enough time in my life for all the things I want to do.
3) I love chocolate! (doesn't everyone? well, except maybe bob)
4) I love blogging (ditto, even the bob part)
5) I love excercise (ok, now I'm just listing things that make me different from Bob. I guess he's remarkable)
6) I need to get back to work.
Next post will be about James' school open house from last night.
The meme is to list 6 unremarkable things about yourself. How you are no different from the (most of) the rest of the human race. I think 6 remarkable things would be easier. I could say stuff like: I have a friend named Eija.
But unremarkable:
1) I work (most people do this to put food on the table, etc.)
2) I don't have enough time in my life for all the things I want to do.
3) I love chocolate! (doesn't everyone? well, except maybe bob)
4) I love blogging (ditto, even the bob part)
5) I love excercise (ok, now I'm just listing things that make me different from Bob. I guess he's remarkable)
6) I need to get back to work.
Next post will be about James' school open house from last night.

2 Comments:
Why would anyone want to be different from Bob?
Haha - when reading no. 4 my thought was: "so, bob is not unremarkable!" - and bang, in no. 5 you said it :D
Methinks there must be something seriously wrong with this guy Bob - I mean who doesn't like chocolate? Or blogging?
Maybe he's just pretending...
*walks away shaking her head*
Post a Comment
<< Home