Today
Today I ran a lot on automatic pilot. If I had to tell you what day it was, I had to think. Like hard.
I got into work at 7:30am to prepare for my presentation and classes.
Had a lab from 8:30-11:30, did a presentation from 11:30-12:30, went back in the lab at 12:30. At 2pm I had to go through my email - 57 new messages is one account. I had to do up the times for my new TAs to work. I planned to have that done at 3:15 but my other boss called at 3:05, so I didn't get a chance to finish.
I still have about 43 messages to deal with, that I'm just too tired to handle!
Barbara said she hadn't heard from me in a while- she said she'd check my blog- but there wasn't a lot here! Her birthday is coming up in a few days. Happy Birthday Barbara!
James said yesterday that he had to be good at school. He then explained that the teacher had made 3 groups. Green. Yellow. Red. If you are good, you are in green. If you aren't quiet or are misbehaving, you go into yellow. If you continue to misbehave, you go into red and your parents get a call or a note (can't remember what he said). If you stay in green, you get a prize at the the end. James wants that prize!!
I picked him up from school today and we went to a book fair they were putting on. We picked up a book on "chat et chien". I explained to James that half of the book was on dogs and he was ok with that even though he much prefers cats. We also picked up a french book on the 2008/2009 hockey season.
It is Tuesday.
I got into work at 7:30am to prepare for my presentation and classes.
Had a lab from 8:30-11:30, did a presentation from 11:30-12:30, went back in the lab at 12:30. At 2pm I had to go through my email - 57 new messages is one account. I had to do up the times for my new TAs to work. I planned to have that done at 3:15 but my other boss called at 3:05, so I didn't get a chance to finish.
I still have about 43 messages to deal with, that I'm just too tired to handle!
Barbara said she hadn't heard from me in a while- she said she'd check my blog- but there wasn't a lot here! Her birthday is coming up in a few days. Happy Birthday Barbara!
James said yesterday that he had to be good at school. He then explained that the teacher had made 3 groups. Green. Yellow. Red. If you are good, you are in green. If you aren't quiet or are misbehaving, you go into yellow. If you continue to misbehave, you go into red and your parents get a call or a note (can't remember what he said). If you stay in green, you get a prize at the the end. James wants that prize!!
I picked him up from school today and we went to a book fair they were putting on. We picked up a book on "chat et chien". I explained to James that half of the book was on dogs and he was ok with that even though he much prefers cats. We also picked up a french book on the 2008/2009 hockey season.
It is Tuesday.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home