Snow day
It is snowing here. For those who wished for more snow, here it is. With a slippery sheet of ice underneath. At least we're not the middle U.S.
I took a relative snow-day today. I took James to school today. (1 hour in the cold for me (round trip))He's going to have to start taking the bus in the mornings. I don't find cold fun. I wasn't really motivated to work today. I was supposed to check the project ecopies, but decided I didn't care and worked on cleaning my house instead. My boss is sending the copying emails tomorrow. Some of my students won't be pleased. We have 10 cases.
I'm making pizza tonight. We used to order pizza once a week but as my Thurs. have been pretty light, I have been making it once a week. I like it better.
Myron is down at work today, some meetings about his condition. His insurance co. changed his trip to the psychologist from Dec in Ottawa to Feb in Montreal. We got the first deposit for him being on disability and it was quite a large sum as it was backdated a few weeks. However, he had been receiving EI on those weeks (and you can't get both) so we have to give back the money he got in those weeks. It's a bit complicated.
My solution to the Santa issue is that I'm going to take him to the Frontenac mall after basketball Sat. and we can see Santa and have lunch at Harvey's.
I took a relative snow-day today. I took James to school today. (1 hour in the cold for me (round trip))He's going to have to start taking the bus in the mornings. I don't find cold fun. I wasn't really motivated to work today. I was supposed to check the project ecopies, but decided I didn't care and worked on cleaning my house instead. My boss is sending the copying emails tomorrow. Some of my students won't be pleased. We have 10 cases.
I'm making pizza tonight. We used to order pizza once a week but as my Thurs. have been pretty light, I have been making it once a week. I like it better.
Myron is down at work today, some meetings about his condition. His insurance co. changed his trip to the psychologist from Dec in Ottawa to Feb in Montreal. We got the first deposit for him being on disability and it was quite a large sum as it was backdated a few weeks. However, he had been receiving EI on those weeks (and you can't get both) so we have to give back the money he got in those weeks. It's a bit complicated.
My solution to the Santa issue is that I'm going to take him to the Frontenac mall after basketball Sat. and we can see Santa and have lunch at Harvey's.

2 Comments:
good that you get financial help anyway. How is Myron actually spending his time right now?
I have no idea what he does during the day as I go to work. I suspect play computer games as no housework is being done!
Post a Comment
<< Home