Saturday, December 08, 2007

Joanna's party


James as a reindeer- his costume for the party.


The spread at the party. Love the hot tub chip bowl.


The hostess with the mostess, Jo sitting beside Elijah, who later would get so excited he puked on the lovely floor and Myron's socks right about that same location. He was pretty excited! James ate 5 of the brownie squares. Luckily he didn't puke. But he hasn't wanted supper yet either.


Party people.


I knew you'd ask 'what book is bob reading?' in the previous picture, so I made him let me take a close up.
Bob and Carolyn drove us and on the way home Bob did some pretty crazy driving (on purpose)- scared the poor James- don't know if he'll get in a car with Bob again- we tried to explain that he was just playing around, but I don't know if we convinced him.

2 Comments:

Blogger eija said...

Happy, happy (very belated) birthday! Sorry I haven't been around lately :(

I have that very same book in my shelf - haven't read it yet, though...

December 10, 2007 at 6:15:00 AM EST  
Blogger seethroughfaith said...

Joanna is back ??? for good?

the party (apart from the puking) sounded lovely.

December 10, 2007 at 2:08:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home