No to pineapple!
I don't know what happened to my body while I was sick in August. I did lose a bit of weight from being sick for 2 weeks, but I also lost the ability to eat pineapple. Weird or what? Well, I shouldn't say 'the ability' because my body still takes in the pineapple and does digest it, but I feel terrible in the process. So for now - no more pineapple for me!
In other news, Myron took the insulation that we had salvaged from the shed and threw it in the attic. This is good because we can now put our bikes in the garage, and take the ladder out of our bedroom!
In other news, Myron took the insulation that we had salvaged from the shed and threw it in the attic. This is good because we can now put our bikes in the garage, and take the ladder out of our bedroom!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home