Monday, December 03, 2007

Reading

Last night before bed, I got out a book for James to practice his reading for Oma and Gadda. He did really well at reading it, he had no problem with many of the big words. The words he had problems with were words like 'we' and 'the'. I guess they are harder to conceptualize? Anyway, I was pretty proud of him. He has a bunch of french books that he made at school that he reads like lightning. We're bringing those as well!

Last night James was up at 2am. I took him back to his bed and he was asleep by 2:05. I didn't get back to sleep until 4am. Sigh.

Then, all the storm made it slow going in to work today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Friar Tuck said...

Maybe he is trying to read fast enough that he skips over the easy words.

December 5, 2007 at 6:38:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home