Exam - free!
I finished the exams yesterday and today has been my first exam-free day! I cleaned the kitchen in the morning. Then James and I went for a super awesome lunch at Sandy G.'s. Then we came home and I had an hour nap while James and Myron played some sort of hockey. Couldn't believe I slept for an hour. Then Clara called and we talked for an hour. Then I made dinner, turkey sausages. But it only hit the table at 7pm (napping makes me so not hungry, evidently) when hockey night in Canada started. So it feels like it has been a pretty lazy day, but I'll probably stay up for a while now and get some things accomplished!

1 Comments:
Hurray! Congrats on finishing with the exams!
Lazy days are good now and then. You should treat yourself to more of them.
Post a Comment
<< Home