Thursday, November 15, 2007

Substitute

Today James' teacher was sick (lost her voice) and he had a substitute. I was supposed to have a parent-teacher interview today but that was cancelled. So the substitute called to inform me of this. Then things got complicated. Because if I wasn't coming for the interview, he should take the bus. But that was not the plan and then she told him he was very upset and so she called me again. And I went to pick him up.
When I got to his class, they were coming out of their class and James got his coat and backpack on before he acknowledged me. He has his routines that must be completed!
I didn't sleep well last night, but I'm hoping for better tonight!
My exams aren't as bad as I thought, but they are pretty slow going. I'm not letting them take over my life this year though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home