Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Flipping


Isn't he a cute caterpillar?

My day consisted of the same student flipping out again (the one from last week). I was pretty close to calling security. Then I had to fill out another incident report. And my day was just really busy. I flew home at 4:30 and we took the 5pm bus to the mall. We had dinner there and then James, instead of going looking for candy, decided we would go on a treasure hunt for the 'golden treasure'. I didn't mind wandering the mall looking for this. Some people stopped us and gave us candy while on this mission. James did not mind that. After much searching, we did indeed come up with the golden treasure:

Yes, indeed the payment drop box was the golden treasure. You never can tell what will happen with a 5 year old!
James was pretty exhausted by 7pm but the bus didn't come until 7:30pm. Bus service is not that great in the evening. The bus we took back was very full.
I have a heap of marking to look through, but I think I'm too tired.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Hmm, were there lots of kids at the mall on Halloween? Maybe that's why we only had about 6 kids come by our house.

November 4, 2007 at 9:08:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home