Monday, October 22, 2007

Cold air

Shieleen keeps sending me messages that it's going to get colder tomorrow. The warmth was nice while it lasted (is lasting). And I got an email from work that there is a steam leak and they will be shutting off the heat in my building tomorrow. Great. So it will be cool outside and inside!

It was so nice this morning that I decided to get my health card renewal out of the way. It was a lovely walk. My work could wait. It's behind anyway due to technical problems. I got into work around noon and did my marks entry and prep for my class. I have to design a new worksheet before Wed. Tomorrow I'm at RMC so I'll have to do the worksheet tomorrow night as my brain is too dead now.

I watched a few minutes of a new show on abc about a girl who seems to have some sort of amnesia. After whatever happened to her, she is feeling like quitting her job and doing something else with her life when she realizes that she has all this credit card debt that she incurred previous to the amnesia thing. That while she felt like she was starting life over again, she still had this baggage from the past.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home