Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Semi-sick day

Due to my nasty hacking, I took a sick day from RMC. I still had a lot to do for my course so I worked at home for the morning after dropping James at school. I see Brenda M. every morning as her son's class line up is next to James'. Riley (Denver's son) is in James' class as is Anika (the daughter of a new family coming to Rustle). I rested a bit in the afternoon. I picked up James from the bus and we headed off to get him a haircut and me a new drivers licence. Then we came home and make homemade pizza. My chest is still very bad, but I rested as much as *I* could. Now I have 2 very heavy days at Queen's. I hope I'm up to it- need to pack my bag now as we leave early, then I'm heading to bed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home