Busy
My mom says she can tell I'm busy when I don't post much. And it is true! Yesterday I worked from 7-5 (luckily I had made a lasagne (from Karrie's cookbook!) and put it in the fridge so it just had to go in the oven) and then after I put James to bed I worked from 8-11 (well, while watching criminal minds and CSI so I don't know that it all counts as work). Today I left the house before 8 and have classes scheduled until 6:30pm.
My throat has been really scratchy the last few days, so I am hoping I am not coming down with something. Tomorrow, I am supposed to work at RMC, but will take the day off if my throat gets worse.
Saturday, James starts basketball and I have to pick up Myron's DQ cake for his birthday. I put a baseball player on it. I didn't have james with me to help me choose, so I just picked a happy picture :)
Myron also wants Pizza Hut pizza for his birthday. If we order from pizza hut, we have been ordering from the princess st one, but I haven't been very happy with their consistency. The last time we ordered pizza there (summer) there were barely any toppings on it. I'm thinking with the construction, it would be better to order from the division st one. We used to order from them and I was happier with them than the pric. st. one, though it was 5 years ago that we used to get div. st one, when we lived at the apt. on Stanley st. as we were in their zone.
And why is it there is only 1 number for pizza pizza and pizza huts all have their own. With their trans fat free crust, pizza pizza is always my vote, I like their organizing of things better. But it's myron's birthday, so his choice!
Karrie's birthday was on Monday- had I blogged on Monday it would have been a happy birthday Karrie blog!
My throat has been really scratchy the last few days, so I am hoping I am not coming down with something. Tomorrow, I am supposed to work at RMC, but will take the day off if my throat gets worse.
Saturday, James starts basketball and I have to pick up Myron's DQ cake for his birthday. I put a baseball player on it. I didn't have james with me to help me choose, so I just picked a happy picture :)
Myron also wants Pizza Hut pizza for his birthday. If we order from pizza hut, we have been ordering from the princess st one, but I haven't been very happy with their consistency. The last time we ordered pizza there (summer) there were barely any toppings on it. I'm thinking with the construction, it would be better to order from the division st one. We used to order from them and I was happier with them than the pric. st. one, though it was 5 years ago that we used to get div. st one, when we lived at the apt. on Stanley st. as we were in their zone.
And why is it there is only 1 number for pizza pizza and pizza huts all have their own. With their trans fat free crust, pizza pizza is always my vote, I like their organizing of things better. But it's myron's birthday, so his choice!
Karrie's birthday was on Monday- had I blogged on Monday it would have been a happy birthday Karrie blog!

3 Comments:
There is 1 number for Pizza Hut, it's 310 1010 (it's our favorite)
I tried that number and they said I had to call the individual store!
I'm a fan of "Pizza Pizza" too, but out here I've discovered a place called "Funky Pickle" and it's awesome.
Post a Comment
<< Home