No time for chocolate milk
On Tuesday was the first day that James entered the school not crying at the first bell. A small accomplishment, but good! He did cry later though, because he was not allowed to drink his chocolate milk (lunch is pretty short) but he enjoyed his pizza lunch!
On tuesday I worked like crazy on our conference. I did not get a hot pizza lunch. I don't recall a lunch at all.
Today I had 6 hours of classes. In my time between classes, I updated our marks database and the course website and did some marking. I did more marking after I put James to bed. I still have more marking to do.
I'm heading to bed now as I have a class early tomorrow.
Nelson St. is now completely blocked off by construction and we have to walk or bike an extra block to get to wherever we want to get to.
On tuesday I worked like crazy on our conference. I did not get a hot pizza lunch. I don't recall a lunch at all.
Today I had 6 hours of classes. In my time between classes, I updated our marks database and the course website and did some marking. I did more marking after I put James to bed. I still have more marking to do.
I'm heading to bed now as I have a class early tomorrow.
Nelson St. is now completely blocked off by construction and we have to walk or bike an extra block to get to wherever we want to get to.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home