Not funny
This morning I took James to Church. When we walked in the door, people said to James 'what happened?'. He was clueless. I said tell them about your face. And he did. During the 'needs and news' section he had me tell everyone about his injury. James went to the bathroom about 3 times during church (lots of drinking does that to you). On one of the trips, we were coming up the stairs as the kids for sunday school were going down. Dustin (a child) pointed at James' face and laughed. James was hurt "It's not funny" he says. It still looks pretty bad in case you are wondering. Maybe even worse than yesterday because it's scabbier now. But it's healing.
George (my boss from RMC) stopped by Rustle to pick me up to take me to work as we have a conference to run in a few weeks and my weeks are absorbed by Queen's as I have heaps of classes starting tomorrow. So I worked all afternoon and then flew home to put the overnight lasagne in the oven. I was so happy I had made it the night before and just needed to throw it in the oven. Kim came to join us for the lasagne. It was awesome. Thanks Karrie for the recipe. I'll definately be using this one OFTEN. Normally, my lasagne gets burnt bits or dry bits, but this one was so perfect it wasn't funny.
Then in the evening I went to Kims church. It was a guy named Kevin Leal speaking and it was a wonderful atmosphere. I saw two very old friends Tammy and Barry and caught up with them on their family.
George (my boss from RMC) stopped by Rustle to pick me up to take me to work as we have a conference to run in a few weeks and my weeks are absorbed by Queen's as I have heaps of classes starting tomorrow. So I worked all afternoon and then flew home to put the overnight lasagne in the oven. I was so happy I had made it the night before and just needed to throw it in the oven. Kim came to join us for the lasagne. It was awesome. Thanks Karrie for the recipe. I'll definately be using this one OFTEN. Normally, my lasagne gets burnt bits or dry bits, but this one was so perfect it wasn't funny.
Then in the evening I went to Kims church. It was a guy named Kevin Leal speaking and it was a wonderful atmosphere. I saw two very old friends Tammy and Barry and caught up with them on their family.

1 Comments:
Karrie is in a canoe somewhere lost in the wilderness, but I'll be sure to pass on your thanks when she gets back! Glad you enjoy that recipe book- Karrie has made me quite a few good things from there (I'm a big fan of the tex-mex pie).
Post a Comment
<< Home