Thursday, September 13, 2007

Roots = Rogers

I bought new socks for James from Roots last week. (And let me tell you this is no easy thing to buy socks for James- almost every pair I bought him has not fit! His feet are large for his age and I guess wide. Anyway, it's difficult! The Roots socks fit fabulously though- I'm VERY happy that after 5 years he has decent socks)
When we were hanging them up this morning (he hangs the socks, I hang the rest of the laundry) he kept calling them the 'rogers' socks - I guess because the first 2 letters are the same. I thought it was really funny that he thought I would buy socks with our last name on them. Just wait till he finds out we have our own telecommunication company!

On Tuesday he brought home his first library book. I don't know if he got to pick it out himself or not. It's about a teletubby on a scooter and it's in French. We're reading it every night. He also now knows his numbers from 1-10 in French (he can count from 1-100 in English)

I worked 1/2 a day today and rushed home to meet duct cleaners, but they said they couldn't clean my ducts because of the way it was set up with some flex piping at one part. So, I still have dirty ducts.

I'm on my way to James' school to put him on the bus and then meet him at the other end again. Tomorrow he'll be getting on the bus on his own!

1 Comments:

Blogger Marlene said...

Thanks for the good cellular phone service!

September 14, 2007 at 5:56:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home