Inbox (149)
I have been swamped at work. But it's always like this at work these weeks. People who don't even know me very well at work ask me how my crazy weeks are. I am halfway through marking my error worksheets, for which I am thankful, though I certainly don't know how I got that far!
Wednesday, I had an 8:30 class so i dropped james at the daycare at 8, did the class, met kim at 11 and we went to rona and got a extender for my dryer and a vent for her rental house. We had to go back to rona after we got to the rental as she had bought the wrong vent. She delivered me back in time to get some marking done before the 2:30 class. I got home, made chicken tikka, went to rustle cause i thought there was a meeting there but i had the wrong wed. my boss was supposed to pick me up there to go to work. i hoped he had the sense to come to my house when he saw i wasn't there. Luckily he did. I worked at rmc from 8pm to 11:30pm. When I got into RMC I opened up my mailbox and saw Inbox (149)! aagh.
Today was even worse. I had another 8:30. Then a dr. appt. at 1pm (she thinks i'm fine!). Then a 3:30 class (Myron met the bus and gave james dinner - soup from a can!) The class finished about 5:20 and I sped over to James' school for an open house+ book fair. The teacher told me that james cries every morning and asks for me. He doesn't do that at daycare so it must be the new situation. At the open house I was so happy to see Bonnie and Paul (Paul says hi, Nat)as I had been hoping to get their number, which I did. They took their son Lucas out of James' class and he's in a montessori program instead (an every day program as the every other day of our school wasn't working for him) I also saw my old doctor at the school and she remembered my name. I thought that was cool. Her kids go to the same school.
Then I headed home and saw my boys on their way to Pioneers. James had that from 6:30-8. I tried to clean the house while he was gone. Then when he got back we worked on a french sticker book i had picked up at the book fair and got him ready for bed. He's got a pimply sort of rash on his lower back. Don't know what that means! Also the scab on his nose has come off and his nose looks MUCH better. I'll try to take another pic tomorrow.
Really tired now.
Wednesday, I had an 8:30 class so i dropped james at the daycare at 8, did the class, met kim at 11 and we went to rona and got a extender for my dryer and a vent for her rental house. We had to go back to rona after we got to the rental as she had bought the wrong vent. She delivered me back in time to get some marking done before the 2:30 class. I got home, made chicken tikka, went to rustle cause i thought there was a meeting there but i had the wrong wed. my boss was supposed to pick me up there to go to work. i hoped he had the sense to come to my house when he saw i wasn't there. Luckily he did. I worked at rmc from 8pm to 11:30pm. When I got into RMC I opened up my mailbox and saw Inbox (149)! aagh.
Today was even worse. I had another 8:30. Then a dr. appt. at 1pm (she thinks i'm fine!). Then a 3:30 class (Myron met the bus and gave james dinner - soup from a can!) The class finished about 5:20 and I sped over to James' school for an open house+ book fair. The teacher told me that james cries every morning and asks for me. He doesn't do that at daycare so it must be the new situation. At the open house I was so happy to see Bonnie and Paul (Paul says hi, Nat)as I had been hoping to get their number, which I did. They took their son Lucas out of James' class and he's in a montessori program instead (an every day program as the every other day of our school wasn't working for him) I also saw my old doctor at the school and she remembered my name. I thought that was cool. Her kids go to the same school.
Then I headed home and saw my boys on their way to Pioneers. James had that from 6:30-8. I tried to clean the house while he was gone. Then when he got back we worked on a french sticker book i had picked up at the book fair and got him ready for bed. He's got a pimply sort of rash on his lower back. Don't know what that means! Also the scab on his nose has come off and his nose looks MUCH better. I'll try to take another pic tomorrow.
Really tired now.

2 Comments:
You sure do lead a tiring life.
Yeah, it's been an especially tiring week. I'm halfway through Friday and trying to keep my eyes propped open. I was up from 4am-5am, awoken by someone backing up a truck
Post a Comment
<< Home