Face update

James' face is getting better, but it still looks pretty bad!
Life is now in fast forward for me. My course has started so I am very busy with classes and scheduling and marking. Plus my other job is very busy as it's only a few weeks until our conference.
So today, I'll walk James to school. Leave him at school when the playground is supervised. Then I have 3 classes. 9:30-11:30, 11:30-1:30, 2:30-4:30. I'm bringing my marking with me to the classes in case my students are busy at times :) James is taking the bus home and Myron is meeting the schoolbus. Then I'm making the Italian salad dressing chicken in a skillet for dinner (it's fast and we all like it!)Then I may have to head in to my other job to work in the evening. We'll see.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home