Sunday, September 23, 2007

This is James in the lion backpack he wore to church:

This is James in the lion backpack he wore to church, after I told him to 'smile':


This is what the backyard looks like now:



A couple of our dumpster for good measure:


I finished marking my 300 papers, but only after spending most of the afternoon (1-6) at RMC trying to sort out the stuff for our conference.
My boss picked me up from Church to take me to RMC. He had a lot of questions about Rustle as we drove in. I like questions. Some I couldn't answer. When I got stumped, he suggested that maybe he should ask the pastor these questions. I said sure, but, Al, these were really HARD questions. Ha ha :)
I guess I'm too brain dead to write anymore.
Tomorrow I have a full day of Queen's and then I'm working at RMC at night.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lady Onogoro said...

What a cute little boy!! A kiss for him from Uruguay... =)

September 23, 2007 at 11:47:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

first two are fun :) just like you.

my laptop is having serious issues - please pray

September 24, 2007 at 3:17:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home