Sunday, September 30, 2007

Running on

Al and Myron lost something in the dumpster, so I couldn't resist taking this picture:

Will you use that in a presentation Al?
Also, my new laundry line:


James' new favorite place to play
I'm not quite sure how to catch up on the week except to say I was super busy. I worked day and night, didn't sleep much, didn't breathe much. I'm done my marking now! My adrenaline is now plummeting and it feels like I have a sore throat coming on.
It takes a lot to pull my course together plus there's a conference at my other work in just over a week.
I was shocked to hear Al say this morning that Thanksgiving is next week! Eek! I am so unprepared.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

growing up fast ... and this year is disappearing fast. Eek indeed. It's October and a LOT to do

October 1, 2007 at 3:58:00 AM EDT  
Blogger doseger said...

nice to see the dumpster gone i bet. great to see myron yesterday and to hear james warn me of the hornets in russia. the threat is real and i am glad your boy has a lookout.

October 1, 2007 at 8:00:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home