Rustle is 1

Today was a day not to be missed by Rustlites! We turned 1. We had a Thanksgiving party. We ate lots of turkey and there were sooo many desserts. I think everyone was pretty full. Al had a wonderful message on grace and truth and applying it to our lives. The picture above is of Brooke. She told me as I was taking the picture that I would want to throw it away! And it was my best picture. So there Brooke- Truth: you are beautiful (inside and out)!

This is baby Gabrielle. I was trying to get a picture for the prayer letter, but I'm not sure this is going to be good enough unless I crop it. I may have to raid Joel's facebook pics.

And, of course, a picture of James. You can see his face is healing up. Still some residual red from the scar (not sure if it shows up on the picture). I saw him excitedly go up to Al (on his own!) to talk about the hockey game from last night. He knows a man who loves the sport like he does. James prefers to sit through the service than to go out with the kids. He reads his Bible in French during the service. And by reading I mean singing. He sings the Bible. It seems to be musical to him. So beautiful.

The above shot shows how we have grown! And below, other angles of Rustle.

I even managed to catch a pic of Al. (Bob is the screensaver on the wall)



2 Comments:
happy birthday rustle :)
and happy thanksgiving to you and your family too :)
Hope myron's jaw was ok enough to eat lots of turkey
That's the first I've seen of Rustle. Looks cozy.
Post a Comment
<< Home