Homecoming
I thought it was interesting to see the media reports of homecoming. The ones in the kingston paper talk about how it was better than expected and how the volunteers helped out so much and the toronto star said 'violence erupts at Queen's Homecoming'. It's all perspective.
My mom and dawna mentioned I did a lot for taking it easy. But believe me, it was taking it easy compared to what I normally do!
I worked at home this morning, now I'm heading off to Queen's for some meetings and a class.
My chest is still bad, but not terrible.
My mom and dawna mentioned I did a lot for taking it easy. But believe me, it was taking it easy compared to what I normally do!
I worked at home this morning, now I'm heading off to Queen's for some meetings and a class.
My chest is still bad, but not terrible.

1 Comments:
When I lived in "The Ghetto" I always dreaded Homecoming Weekend. I always found there to be a lot of dummies doing dumb things.
Post a Comment
<< Home