Raining business
My work spiraled out of control (in a good way) on Monday. I was to sort through all my students files, but I got an email that I had been waiting a long time for about the projects, so then I had a lot to do with that and didn't get finished with the files. I'm off to do that now!
Today James and I went to the library for their halloween house. Apparently, the library is a great meeting place. We saw Polly (James' daycare teacher), Lisa (Jessica's mother), Thomas and Jul, and Bob the Builder.
Tomorrow we're doing Halloween at the mall.
Today James and I went to the library for their halloween house. Apparently, the library is a great meeting place. We saw Polly (James' daycare teacher), Lisa (Jessica's mother), Thomas and Jul, and Bob the Builder.
Tomorrow we're doing Halloween at the mall.

1 Comments:
I'm up to my ears in marking too
Post a Comment
<< Home