Joys of technology
Technology has been having fun with me today. My version of explorer has been having some issues- one being I could read my facebook at work, but not post anything. Then facebook said I needed a newer version of explorer. So I downloaded that, but it wouldn't install because I didn't have a service pack 2. So I downloaded an installed that. 1/2 hour later I have my computer newly packed and a new version of explorer and facebook now doesn't work at all. I can hear my computer laughing at me!
I have a case of Ensure + calories (chocolate flavour) that we bought for myron's jaw surgery but he wasn't able to drink them because he had some cut in his throat. If you like the stuff, you are welcome to it. Otherwise, I'm donating it to the Rustle food bin.
Tonight there's a with meeting at Rustle, tomorrow James has Pioneers, Friday there's Halloween activites at James' school (not exactly sure what, but we paid for tickets. There seems to be something to pay for pretty much every week at James' school. I don't remember this from my school years, but then I wouldn't have been the one paying! Books, lunches, field trips, parties!
I have a case of Ensure + calories (chocolate flavour) that we bought for myron's jaw surgery but he wasn't able to drink them because he had some cut in his throat. If you like the stuff, you are welcome to it. Otherwise, I'm donating it to the Rustle food bin.
Tonight there's a with meeting at Rustle, tomorrow James has Pioneers, Friday there's Halloween activites at James' school (not exactly sure what, but we paid for tickets. There seems to be something to pay for pretty much every week at James' school. I don't remember this from my school years, but then I wouldn't have been the one paying! Books, lunches, field trips, parties!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home