Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Can the school day be longer?

On our wet rainy walk in to school James was musing on the fact that he really would like the school day to be longer so he could learn more stuff. He thought they should start at 8am instead of 9am or maybe go until 4pm. I wonder how long this will last!

I also met one of the teachers who has been helping out his main teacher. I assumed when he told me about her that she would be a young one (as otherwise she would have her own class). But James assured me that she was OLD - 73 in fact. I met her today and she's a young 20. Funny his perspective!

1 Comments:

Blogger Marlene said...

One of my pre-schoolers thought I was 82.

October 23, 2007 at 1:04:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home