Friday, November 09, 2007

Preparation

Tomorrow I'm having a little pizza party for my birthday. So I took today off from RMC so I could clean the place as it was livable clean but not nice clean. But then I ended up having to work at Q. because some people copied on Mon. and we let them try again today. Too nice we are under my new boss' rule. The 'any evidence of copying reducing your mark to zero in the course' was not applied a number of times this week. This can be frustrating when you have rules but don't apply them. But relatively nice for the students. Very relatively speaking.
Anyway, I walked James to school. Biked back and did what I could at the house. Biked to Q., ran the lab, biked home. We has leftover lasagne for dinner.(the one from Karrie's recipe book- I love it! It's (as most lasagne's are) pretty rich so I have to keep myself from making it too often!
Then we played soccer until I was worn out. Myron went to poker with the boys. I read some books with James and then he went to bed and I started cleaning again. The front room, hall and bathroom look pretty good now. I just need to work on the kitchen tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home