Sky delight
sky June 29Myron is working today and Monday, so I'm not getting much of a holiday weekend!
This morning I mowed the lawn, did laundry and washed dishes, along with alternately playing with James. Now he is watching Brazil vs. Poland so I'm taking a bit of a break!
Tomorrow we'll be at Rustle. Monday we'll be preparing for Tuesday's party.
I'm making the meatloaf stuffed with cheese, mashed potatoes, steamed carrots and broccoli. or maybe not both steamed carrots and broccoli as I only have one steamer. I ordered DQ Blizzard cake for dessert. (Bob? Still coming?)I've never had one of those before. Should be interesting. I'm looking forward to that aspect!
My mom likes the orange door. I have to say, the colour is quite cheery, but Kim was adamant that it be painted because the paint job is chipped. I don't think Myron would be up for the orange either.
James had a bad night last night. He woke up at 4am scared about something. And so, we all had a bad night.
James has been singing "Oh Canada" a lot. They learned it for Canada Day at his daycare.

1 Comments:
Great pic :)
Happy holiday weekend :)
Post a Comment
<< Home