Saturday, June 23, 2007

Tuesday night Parties

my backyard flowers

I realized yesterday that on Tuesday we would have been in our house 5 years and decided that would be a good idea for a party. I also realized today that Tuesday is Kim's b-day, but Kim was busy doing family b-day things this Tues, so I decided to have a house party this Tues with pizza and ice cream cake. So far I have the Butlers as coming. If you want to come, let me know! It's a 5 year anniversary + mortgage free celebration!

Then on the following Tuesday, I'm having a dinner for Kim and Zully (she selected my slowcooker meatloaf). I've invited Karen + Bob + Peter as well as Karen's b-day is the 28th and Kim and Karen know each other from way back. Having Bob there should eradicate Zully's common complaint that noone talks to him. I am quite sure that Bob will talk to him. I am not so sure that Zully will enjoy it, but he should certainly not have that complaint anymore!

1 Comments:

Blogger seethroughfaith said...

mortgage free in 5 years ... wow ... shows how hard you've worked.

and oh I SO want to come .... sigh

June 24, 2007 at 2:03:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home