Monday, June 18, 2007

London!

I had never been to the city of London (ON) before, but I really liked it! I could see myself living in that city. We had a good time. After driving for 5 hours, we stayed at the Surrey House B&B, which had a really cool bathroom:



It also had a beautiful garden:


Great for playing hockey in:


We ate at a sports bar/restaurant "Tiger Jacks". James loved the sports portion and played pool and some soccer(the game with the people on sticks). The restaurant itself was pretty interesting and the food reasonably priced (certainly better than the highway rest stop!)
The next morning we got up and played more hockey in the back garden (after a VERY filling breakfast of eggs and bacon at the b&b). We were getting packed up with our stuff for the wedding (as we were going to get ready at our friends') when James came up to say there was someone at the door downstairs. As the lady who owned the b&b had gone out I went down to answer the door and tell them she was out. When I opened the door, I stood there in shock. My new supervisor for my course was there. We stood there looking at each other, neither of us really believing it was true. But apparently we had both booked ourselves into the same b&b. She ended up being the only person I knew at the wedding.
(having to hurry as James is up)
We went to a lovely mall for a bit and then headed to our friends' the pricketts. It was so good to talk with Gary (Linda was at a conference). James played table hockey there and did not want to leave.
Then we went to the wedding, which was on a farm.
James spent a lot of time at the frog pond:


We took a walk

by the creek

And there was some wedding stuff too

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home