Allergy medecine
Apparently the easiest was to fix your allergies is to buy allergy medecine:) Though I didn't actually *take* the medecine, I just bought it and poof my allegies were better! Actually, I think it was the rain that came through last night and must have cleared the air.
I woke up at 5am with James giggling in his sleep and my heart monitor declaring it was out of batteries.
It is so quiet and peaceful outside. Beautiful. Last night there was a giant car crash around the corner. Quite a contrast- the chaos of last night with the peace of the morning.
Today I need to mow the lawn, wash the kitchen floor and make a dessert for Kim (we are going to her place out in Gan. after Church tomorrow. There's lots of other stuff I would like to get done, but those are the things on my *need* to get done list.
We'll be heading over to Gerald's around 4 for his hockey-in-his-driveway event.
After daycare yesterday we spent from 4:30-7:30 outside playing forms of hockey. I scraped a bit of the front step as well(when he was playing a form of hockey that did not require my assistance).
Young Rachel died yesterday. Prayer for her family would be good.
I woke up at 5am with James giggling in his sleep and my heart monitor declaring it was out of batteries.
It is so quiet and peaceful outside. Beautiful. Last night there was a giant car crash around the corner. Quite a contrast- the chaos of last night with the peace of the morning.
Today I need to mow the lawn, wash the kitchen floor and make a dessert for Kim (we are going to her place out in Gan. after Church tomorrow. There's lots of other stuff I would like to get done, but those are the things on my *need* to get done list.
We'll be heading over to Gerald's around 4 for his hockey-in-his-driveway event.
After daycare yesterday we spent from 4:30-7:30 outside playing forms of hockey. I scraped a bit of the front step as well(when he was playing a form of hockey that did not require my assistance).
Young Rachel died yesterday. Prayer for her family would be good.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home