Hairdresser
Yesterday I took James to the hairdresser (First Choice). There were 2 ladies working. The crazy one who does a terrible job (which we get every time, sigh) and the good one. For James it doesn't matter too much how his hair gets cut, so I don't mind if he gets the wacky one.
The good one was cutting the hair of a teenaged boy. The boys friend was by the hair chair being supportive. The boy being cut told of how he was being ripped off at his work placement of hours. The (good) hairdresser got quite impassioned and gave the teenager advice - to tell his parents, to talk respectfully to the people who are doing him wrong. It might have been a bit smothering, but you could tell she cared.
I'll post a pic of James' haircut soon. I didn't take one tonight because he had been hit by a soccer ball at daycare and one of his eyes was red. Though that never stopped me from taking a pic before, I must have run out of time!
The good one was cutting the hair of a teenaged boy. The boys friend was by the hair chair being supportive. The boy being cut told of how he was being ripped off at his work placement of hours. The (good) hairdresser got quite impassioned and gave the teenager advice - to tell his parents, to talk respectfully to the people who are doing him wrong. It might have been a bit smothering, but you could tell she cared.
I'll post a pic of James' haircut soon. I didn't take one tonight because he had been hit by a soccer ball at daycare and one of his eyes was red. Though that never stopped me from taking a pic before, I must have run out of time!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home