Frankenstein
Apparently my brother feels as if I am more like Frankenstein's monster than Frankenstein :) Hey, I am a scientist! But I suppose it was the monster that had the electrodes, so it was my mistake. I have had no events for said electrodes to record however. May I add that electrodes are itchy?
I went to clean out my email and saw that I had 614 messages and thought I would take a blog break for a minute before I tackled them all. And that's just the rmc ones. I have 250 in my queen's account!
I went to clean out my email and saw that I had 614 messages and thought I would take a blog break for a minute before I tackled them all. And that's just the rmc ones. I have 250 in my queen's account!

3 Comments:
no wonder it's so hard to get things done nowadays - email -pha - we used to find without all this instant stuff
not quite sure what that all means, but i got my rmc account down to 500
Well, you're a scientist, but not a scientist who obsessively seeks to break the laws of nature... besides, the monster was really quite nice before human beings started attacking him because they didn't like the way he looked... so it's not a bad thing to feel like the monster (or, as some prefer, the creature).
Post a Comment
<< Home