Slow day
Our conference participants start arriving 4pm, so that is gearing up, but I am having a gear-down day. I think everything is ready for the conference as far as I am concerned.
I thought my allergies would improve with the rain, but they seem worse. Maybe I'm allergic to rain!
Anyway I'm trying to lay low so that my body heals up.
Oh, and I joined facebook, though I'm not 'quite' sure what to do with it.
I thought my allergies would improve with the rain, but they seem worse. Maybe I'm allergic to rain!
Anyway I'm trying to lay low so that my body heals up.
Oh, and I joined facebook, though I'm not 'quite' sure what to do with it.

1 Comments:
Facebook. Excellent! Come find me! I think I may have poked you (it will tell you at the top of your home page when you log in)
Post a Comment
<< Home