Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Whizz

Today was a whizz. I got James in early to the daycare because my conference started at 8:45. I arrived at 8:47. The team then threw me all the problems, which I scurried off to deal with. My boss, who is looking more wan by the day- not quite sure he'll make it to Friday- needed a list from me, but he wasn't too clear about what he wanted on the list, so I had to make it up. Then I had to get it printed, but I had no printer. Then I had to be somewhere at 12:15 and I arrived there, thinking I was late, and noone else from the team had showed up yet. I wandered around looking for them, got fed some pizza and recorded the cheques we had rec'd and cc forms, so my boss would have a list of who had not paid yet. I have no idea what I did the rest of the aft. Still sorting out money I presume.
Picked up James from daycare, dropped him off at AJs with his dinner. Went to Rustle. When Bob arrived, the oreo surprise was gone. He asked if that was the surprise? And I was surprised that he knew about the surprise. And how did he know, oh, yeah, my blog. I write stuff here and then I forget I write the stuff and then I'm surprised when people know!
James was just up complaining that his bum was hurting. He wants me to call Myron to tell him he's hurting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home