Beauty
Warning: this is not a beautiful post! I talk about bodies, feet and blisters (with pictures!) So don't read it if you can't handle it- you have been warned, so don't complain (Bob)!
I have been having some trouble maintaining my appearance the last few days. Luckily, I don't care. Yesterday, while I was walking home from RMC a pen burst in my backpack so while I was a walking a big blue stain was growing on my beige pants, Today, walking home across the causeway was VERY windy. When I looked down partway through shopping at FB, I saw I had debris and bugs all over me!
Also, the nasty allergies are doing better. My throat is still scratchy but it doesn't hurt to swallow anymore. But I have a rash on my face that is likely related. It just doesn't stop, does it?
I don't mind sweat smell. I think it's pretty natural. I have more problems with strong perfume. I don't like deodorants much because of the Aluminum content. I found a sweet potato flavored deodorant with no Al, but sweet potato scent?
I spoke of the new sandals that I bought for the summer + wanted to wear for the wedding:

and the damage they did to my feet: (pic is 2 days after my break in walk)

I am pleased to say that by adding a number of band-aids, the sandals worked fine for the wedding.
I have been having some trouble maintaining my appearance the last few days. Luckily, I don't care. Yesterday, while I was walking home from RMC a pen burst in my backpack so while I was a walking a big blue stain was growing on my beige pants, Today, walking home across the causeway was VERY windy. When I looked down partway through shopping at FB, I saw I had debris and bugs all over me!
Also, the nasty allergies are doing better. My throat is still scratchy but it doesn't hurt to swallow anymore. But I have a rash on my face that is likely related. It just doesn't stop, does it?
I don't mind sweat smell. I think it's pretty natural. I have more problems with strong perfume. I don't like deodorants much because of the Aluminum content. I found a sweet potato flavored deodorant with no Al, but sweet potato scent?
I spoke of the new sandals that I bought for the summer + wanted to wear for the wedding:

and the damage they did to my feet: (pic is 2 days after my break in walk)

I am pleased to say that by adding a number of band-aids, the sandals worked fine for the wedding.

2 Comments:
New shoes! Bah humbug to them and the blisters they make!
I like Burt's Bees deoderant. It has no aluminum and has a nice smell. (It's basically just alcolhol and essential oils). Only problem with it is that it's very expensive. It lasts a long time, though.
Post a Comment
<< Home