Saturday, June 23, 2007

Hail!


Yes, we had hail on Thurs. (hopefully you can see it in the picture) G&A were camping so it will be interesting to hear if they had hail too, and what they did with it. James drew our family at daycare. James in big letters. Mom, Dad and AJ completed the pic. AJ! I didn't know he lived here.

Thurs I had my work meeting where they talked non stop. So I didn't have to say much which was good. Because they wouldn't have wanted to hear what I had to say.

Fri was pretty crazy at work as we were trying to send emails right until the server went down. In the evening, we had our work dinner at Atomica. It was a very futuristic setting, good for a physics meeting. The dinner was ok, but the tartuffo dessert was amazing- chocolate ice cream around raspberry ice cream - very nice.

This morning I woke up and our garage door seems to be *gone*. Of course I thought it was more important to blog than to check out what happened, because I can check out what happened with a 5 year old, but I can't blog with one! Likely a racoon battered down the door. (Edited to add: the door actually fell down when Myron opened it, he just forgot to tell me last night)

3 Comments:

Blogger seethroughfaith said...

have to take your word for the hail (my eyesight isn't that good)

"James in big letters. Mom, Dad and AJ completed the pic. AJ! I didn't know he lived here." ... seems that james really knows what having a brother in Christ really means. I love it :)

Happy weekend! Sorry they didn't want to hear what you would have liked to say. Whatever it was =)

June 23, 2007 at 9:49:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Aphra said...

The hail can be seen as white spots on the red porch.

June 23, 2007 at 12:16:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Rachel said...

The kids and I were caught downtown in that hail. It was quite something. We had umbrellas, but we didn't feel brave enough to stay outside and ducked into a store until it was over. We had no choice but to walk home in the downpour though.

June 24, 2007 at 10:21:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home