Super party!
for marlene- a pic of the DQ cake!I'm generally not too keen on parties, even ones I hold myself, but this one I really enjoyed.
Thanks to Al, my hazardous back step is no longer dangerous and James has a hockey net and a new stick and even *I* have a stick that fits well. Lucky me, I can play all the hockey I want comfortably!
But it was a good party as everyone was relatively easy to take care of:) Well, exept for Bob, but what can you do?
most interesting pizza of the night: chicken, mango, green pepper
favorite quote of the night: Carolyn: "You know this only happens once in a lifetime- unless you move and stay there for 5 years"
Next week's party will definately be *interesting* with Bob N. and Zully in the same room.
Today I'm going with Kim to the Habitat Restore to try to get a new garage door. Then in the aft I'm trying to design a new lab for my course. Then in the ev. I'm taking James to see the Snowbirds flying team! I saw them yesterday when they flew over- amazing that they can fly like that. James loved them last year when they flew over the house- we didn't go to the show last year.

2 Comments:
oh, enjoy the snowbirds! we get to see them practice quite often in moose jaw, but i never tire of it.
i'm glad to hear that they're performing again...
It was, indeed, a good party and very good pizza. I think I should be invited to the next party, as well, because I behaved myself very well at this one. I would not stay long - just long enough to be sociable and eat. I'm just that kind of guy. And I would say hello to Zully. But maybe not Mr. North so that I didn't keep him from terrorizing the rest of the guests.
Post a Comment
<< Home