Friday, June 29, 2007

Bonus

My old boss at RMC is retiring. I thought I saw his house up for sale in the newspaper ads. His last day is today. And I really suck because I didn't go to his retirement party a few nights ago. And he waltzed in here to give me a bonus. I don't know how much it is for as it has to go through the official processing channels before it gets to me, but I am currently trying to pick my jaw up off the floor, because I was floored!

ETA: He also just sent me an email to take the rest of the afternoon off! I'm trying not to cry :) (though I do need to finish up some things before I leave. I might leave 1/2 hour early so I can buy him a card!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home