Thursday, December 15, 2005

Winter wonderland

Well, in case anyone had a doubt, we will be having a white Christmas. The storm that was only supposed to get here at midnight got here at 7pm. It's only been 3 hours and it looks like we have 5cm of snow already (on top of what was still here from last weeks weathermaker). I can't see the road! We also had ice pellets chucking it down around 9pm. Now it's thick snow.
This storm is expected to last until Saturday and dump between 30-40cm of snow. Gah.
I'm not terribly impressed!
Tomorrow I plan to leave early for RMC as the time it takes me to walk in will undoubtedly be longer than usual!
In the evening Myron has a potluck for work. He'll bring one of the cheesecakes I made on Wednesday. So I'll have to think of something nice for James and I to have together. His likes are rather limited, so it's not easy. He likes rice and noodles and pizza with no toppings. So not much to work with.

We picked up some HUGE ice/dirtballs on the way home from daycare today. They were seriously big and heavy and I had a hard time lugging them home in the wagon.

James says so many funny things that make me laugh but it's hard to remember when I go to write them down. Tonight when he went to bed, he said 'I need to leave the flashlight on because Bear likes it' and then proceeded to tell Bear all kinds of things like 'when the sun comes up it's wake up time'

He also has expanded his list of who he loves. If you ask him he loves 'Mamma and Dadung and Karen and Oma and Rebecca' Rebecca is a little girl about the same age from his daycare.

He is also memorizing Psalm 91

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home