Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Santa

In the midst of even MORE snow, Santa arrived at James' daycare. Apparently he came with full effects as the children got to hear the reindeer on the roof first. Santa had all the children sit on his lap to tell him what they wanted for Christmas. However, James would have no part of that. He told me on the way home that he wouldn't sit on his lap because he 'didn't know him'. It seems the keep away from strangers thing also applies to Santa. Not such a bad thing I think. Apparantly Santa gave him a stuffed crocodile, which he was quite pleased with. All the children got a stuffed dinosaur which they were all pleased with (I think the crocodile he got may be a tyranasaurus or something. All the girls seemed quite pleased too. Quite a good idea, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home