Grouping
This Week 1 has been super busy. Monday itself seemed to last a week. I am working on things to get things rolling for the course as well as dealing with as my colleagues call it "the revolving door of students to see Aphra". They also call me "Miss Popularity". I should start wearing a crown and a sash :)
Because I'm so busy during the day, tonight I sat down and worked for 4 straight hours on getting the groups made up in the course website. Good to have it done.
Tomorrow I'm working on block loading students into our special section of courses that start next week. Hopefully, the computer is agreeable with this.
In reading this story about a man who was released from the hospital in his pajamas and died on his porch in Winnipeg. They seem to be making a big deal that the hospital sent him home in his pajamas. It struck me that the bigger thing to worry about is that they sent him home when he was deathly ill and they were not able to diagnose it.
Because I'm so busy during the day, tonight I sat down and worked for 4 straight hours on getting the groups made up in the course website. Good to have it done.
Tomorrow I'm working on block loading students into our special section of courses that start next week. Hopefully, the computer is agreeable with this.
In reading this story about a man who was released from the hospital in his pajamas and died on his porch in Winnipeg. They seem to be making a big deal that the hospital sent him home in his pajamas. It struck me that the bigger thing to worry about is that they sent him home when he was deathly ill and they were not able to diagnose it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home