Juan-uary
Marlene mentioned that we no longer call the show "The Bachelor" but instead "Juan Pablo". Goes to show we like his name? James and I watched the "Countdown to Juan Pablo" tonight. A lot of it was hype but his family was interesting. I didn't think they seemed to think that Juan Pablo was ready to settle down.
The daughter is pretty cute, but seemed to indicate she has problem behavior at school. I thought it was odd that they included that clip.
We'll see what tomorrow brings with the real thing.
The freezing rain has begun again. How much more? And how much more can we take?
The daughter is pretty cute, but seemed to indicate she has problem behavior at school. I thought it was odd that they included that clip.
We'll see what tomorrow brings with the real thing.
The freezing rain has begun again. How much more? And how much more can we take?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home