Wrong reasons
I wrote this last night but apparently did not post it.Sorry!
It seems there are an overabundance of guys on the Bach there for the "wrong reasons". That's what they get for making them do a song called "right reasons"! The issues the guys have are overpowering any romance there may be.
I had extra exercise in the morning as when we got to the school James reminded me he needed his swimsuit so I had to RUN but I got it to him before he boarded the bus. They were going down to Queen's. I walked, he bused and we arrived at the ARC at the same time.
Lots of meetings and emails while I'm also working on schedules. I hope to get all the schedules out tomorrow, if it all goes well.
I saw this in the Whig about an Art Exhibition- gives me an excuse to go down to the water.
It seems there are an overabundance of guys on the Bach there for the "wrong reasons". That's what they get for making them do a song called "right reasons"! The issues the guys have are overpowering any romance there may be.
I had extra exercise in the morning as when we got to the school James reminded me he needed his swimsuit so I had to RUN but I got it to him before he boarded the bus. They were going down to Queen's. I walked, he bused and we arrived at the ARC at the same time.
Lots of meetings and emails while I'm also working on schedules. I hope to get all the schedules out tomorrow, if it all goes well.
I saw this in the Whig about an Art Exhibition- gives me an excuse to go down to the water.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home