Hello summer!
Finally some warmth! I think I'll sleep with the windows open tonight. Rather pleased with the weather now- we'll see how long it lasts.
James got up at 5am- wouldn't tell me why, just needed a snuggle I guess. Ready to go to bed early tonight!
I feel bad for all the flooding in Calgary. Wish I could help. The emergency showed the limits of using twitter for getting out information as the Calgary Police had their account suspended for too many tweets..
I am hoping to do a room by room summer cleaning. We'll see how it goes. I'm currently behind on the dishes so in no state to make progress.
I love seeing the baby birds out with their parent- so cute. Sometimes the parents leave them on our fence as it is a "safe" place.
My beans plants have been having their leaves eaten by ants. My mother suggested putting egg shells down. I made egg salad sandwiches today so I put the egg shells out. See if that helps any.
At work, will be making schedules next week.
James has a trip to Queen's sport center Monday and a trip to the Memorial Center splash pad on Wednesday. He's off school on Friday. I plan to take Friday off as well.
James got up at 5am- wouldn't tell me why, just needed a snuggle I guess. Ready to go to bed early tonight!
I feel bad for all the flooding in Calgary. Wish I could help. The emergency showed the limits of using twitter for getting out information as the Calgary Police had their account suspended for too many tweets..
I am hoping to do a room by room summer cleaning. We'll see how it goes. I'm currently behind on the dishes so in no state to make progress.
I love seeing the baby birds out with their parent- so cute. Sometimes the parents leave them on our fence as it is a "safe" place.
My beans plants have been having their leaves eaten by ants. My mother suggested putting egg shells down. I made egg salad sandwiches today so I put the egg shells out. See if that helps any.
At work, will be making schedules next week.
James has a trip to Queen's sport center Monday and a trip to the Memorial Center splash pad on Wednesday. He's off school on Friday. I plan to take Friday off as well.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home