torrential and clearing

I was going to post this on Bob's FB wall but saw people had posted NICE things there, so I'm posting this here instead.
The morning was rainy but the most torrential part occurred during Church, which was good.(for me at least)
James went to Cafe Church in the morning and then he and AJ came over after. I cleaned while they played. Got the upstairs bathroom cleaned and the kitchen floor.
I started the book "God behaving badly" by David T. Lamb. I'm through the first chapter which was an introduction, I think, to what the book will deal with. He is looking at how often the God of the Old Testament is given a bad rap- that He is angry and goes around smiting people but then the God of the new testament is all nice and loving and- is this the same Person? I'll let you know how it goes.
I don't think I wrote about the follow up to the duct cleaning scam I had last year (remember the company that said their head office was down at Queen's to convince me to do their duct cleaning services?) Well, I declined their services. They called me again this past week. Remember that I declined their services? They didn't. They insisted that they came last year and that I paid them. They did NOT come and I did NOT pay them. So I told them that. They disagreed. Then they went on with their schpiel. Funny, I wasn't really interested.
The weather cleared up in the afternoon.

1 Comments:
I thought you wrote the name of that book wrong for a second. I read a book called "Gods Behaving Badly". It's a novel about Greek gods.
Marlene
Post a Comment
<< Home