Friday, June 14, 2013

trek

I have been following Dan who is retracing Laura Secord's famous walk.

Yesterday when I left work I came upon the accident scene mentioned in this CKWS story "Accident Slows Traffic Near Sydenham and Earl Streets"- it was after the firetruck left but the police were still taking the report. The car had pretty much mashed up the front end and took the brunt of the collision. This probably was the driver that had the right of way. I couldn't see a mark on the SUV at all. So I'm not sure what that says. I was very amused at the title for the story as they implied that this was a busy route? When I walk down Earl between Queen's and Bagot, I maybe see 10 cars traveling the route. It's not like it is a heavily traveled route or that it really slowed them down a lot- from what I could tell they slowed from 50 to 40 maybe as they weaved around the accident scene.

Parents are coming for a visit tonight! I need to get the chicken in the slow cooker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home