overload
.jpg)
.jpg)
I think my mom told me what this flower is, but I've forgotten. It's pretty though! Facebook friends suggest peony- that sounds about right?
.jpg)
My beans are starting to sprout already! So pleased!
Mowed the lawn today. My arms are now pretty sore- not sure why as I do this every few days.
Also did some skipping with James. He's pretty good! He got his hand injured at soccer practice today and has been moaning about it. But he was fine to skip with it.
The weather station that I check (that told me I lived near Georgian Bay) today got "stuck" at 9am. It was quite funny to see that the current weather was not accurately represented. It was 16 degrees and foggy all day! lol. Our office actually got quite steaming- about 26 degrees. The rest of the building seemed "normal" just not our office. People kept talking about calling PPS to "fix" it, but I was quite enjoying it.
I am signed up for the "Commuter challenge" though it isn't really a "challenge" for me as I walk to work every day. But just because I am not the target group doesn't mean that I can't participate!
I waded through the construction to see the doctor today. She didn't think I had a migrane at all, she thought it was more a blip in hormonal levels, said everything else looked fine (she checked ears, eyes, glands, etc.)- was quite pleased that I had seen the eye doctor already as that ruled out eye problems.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home