puppy
James' friend got a puppy a couple of weeks ago. James really likes the puppy "Hank". James suggested on the way to school that we get a puppy to play with and have fun with.
Ever the practical one, I asked "Who would clean up the poop?"
James didn't even have to think "You would"
I didn't even have to think "I don't think having a puppy would be a good idea"
We had a big thunderstorm last night and have had lots of rain so I haven't had to water my carrots and beans (or my weeds). The grass is growing superbly and I need to mow every couple of days.
Ever the practical one, I asked "Who would clean up the poop?"
James didn't even have to think "You would"
I didn't even have to think "I don't think having a puppy would be a good idea"
We had a big thunderstorm last night and have had lots of rain so I haven't had to water my carrots and beans (or my weeds). The grass is growing superbly and I need to mow every couple of days.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home