proofreading
I just checked the weather forecast for Kingston at http://weather.gc.ca/city/pages/on-69_metric_e.html
and it read:
Wednesday, 29 May
Showers with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 late in the morning. High 21 except 12 near Georgian Bay.
Georgian Bay? Really? Can I walk there from here? I don't think this is relevant to Kingston weather EnviroCan!
James got up at 3am last night, I snuggled him and he got right back to sleep but I only got to sleep maybe at 6am and we got up at 7am, so it wouldn't surprise me if *I* made that sort of mistake. But you would think EnviroCan would check these things better.
This was my convo with James in the morning, showing he is a true tween:
A: Why did you get up at 3am?
J: Just cause
A: Were you too hot?
J: No
A: Were you too cold?
J: No
A: Did you miss me?
J: No
A: Did you have a bad dream?
J: No
A: So why did you get up at 3am?
J: Just cause.
Hoping for a better night tonight!
and it read:
Wednesday, 29 May
Showers with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 late in the morning. High 21 except 12 near Georgian Bay.
Georgian Bay? Really? Can I walk there from here? I don't think this is relevant to Kingston weather EnviroCan!
James got up at 3am last night, I snuggled him and he got right back to sleep but I only got to sleep maybe at 6am and we got up at 7am, so it wouldn't surprise me if *I* made that sort of mistake. But you would think EnviroCan would check these things better.
This was my convo with James in the morning, showing he is a true tween:
A: Why did you get up at 3am?
J: Just cause
A: Were you too hot?
J: No
A: Were you too cold?
J: No
A: Did you miss me?
J: No
A: Did you have a bad dream?
J: No
A: So why did you get up at 3am?
J: Just cause.
Hoping for a better night tonight!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home