bacon

Jmaes hurt his hand at soccer practice yesterday. He was goalie. It was swollen yesterday- looks ok today but apparently still hurts him.
Tomorrow James wanted to go to the graveside service for one of the (adult) guys from the dojo who died in December. It is in Elgin and he has soccer practice so it won't happen but it was interesting that he showed that desire. He didn't know the guy other than to see him in the dojo- they never trained together or anything. He always looked really familiar to me but I couldn't place him but in his obituary it said he worked at S&R and then I remembered him running the elevator.
My beans are looking pretty good- am quite pleased with them!
I made bacon sandwiches for dinner and stuffed them with greens from James' school garden that he harvested today. Half healthy that way :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home