One sad boy
.jpg)
.jpg)
James ipod mysteriously cracked, making him a very sad boy. Annette suggested taking it to iservice on Alfred St. so I'll do that on Monday.
My beans are still growing rapidly
.jpg)
.jpg)
A storm rolled in about 6:15pm. I took these pictures before the rain started.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
My rain gutter is clogged. I need to buy a ladder to get up and unclog it!
Other than the storm at the end, it was a very nice day. Got 2 loads of laundry done. James and I played baseball at the park. They had painted the tennis courts pink and green where they had previously been black. I'll take a pic when they are done (they were still finishing it when we were there this morning) and maybe someone can explain this benefit of colours to me!
I did a lot of dishes and vacuuming as well and cleared up the side door entryway. Productive day except haven't tackled the dreaded cleaning bathroom task!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home